The Avionics & Systems Integration Group is the industry pioneer of analogue-to-digital upgrades for classic and contemporary aircraft.
We specialize in:
- Integration Engineering more»
- Installation Kit Manufacturing more»
- Fleet Planning & Support Services more»
- Maintenance, Modification and Repair more»
- Certification & Program Management more»
We also perform design research and development of emerging technologies in support of aircraft operations, maintenance, modification and repair activities for civil, commercial, government and foreign flight departments.
We increase airframe values while safely maximizing the in-service life span of contemporary and classic aircraft through retrofit and standardization while lessening the cost of operations and maintenance for our customers.
ASIG's team of professionals has floor-up experience in the airline, MRO, manufacturing and engineering services supporting the greater aerospace industry. You can count on our keen understanding of airline management, and experience as airline managers and executives, to set the pace for our relationship.
We insist on providing both top-notch service and the best value by including you in the design process, openly communicating and sticking to your budget and schedule needs. Count on ASIG to take ownership in your project. We pride ourselves on a keen ability to integrate our designs to your aircraft. Plus, you can count on technical documentation delivered in the format you need. Never worry about losing continuity of technical data when you work with ASIG.
Our data digitization and standardization services ensure your maintenance technicians and vendor agencies have access to the approved technical data, 24/7, in an organized, legible and user friendly format easily accessible by even the least confident computer user. We standardize and digitize maintenance manuals, illustrated parts catalogues, wiring diagram manuals and mechanical drawings so that your data truly becomes your data. We further ensure that your company's intellectual property stays protected by creating custom access rights around your needs, giving our customers the controls necessary to protect all of their proprietary data.
ASIG holds numerous industry certifications:
- January 15, 2007: ASIG, LLC received FAA approval of the company's Fabrication Inspection System and issues the company U.S. Federal Aviation Administration Parts Manufacturing Approval (FAA-PMA) Number PQ1052SW.
- September 29, 2006: ASIG, LLC received Federal Aviation Administration acceptance for the company Anti-drug & Alcohol Misuse Prevention Program (AAMPP) and is issued FAA Registration number CONN039B.
- April 12, 2006: ASIG, LLC receives Supplemental Type Certificate ST10503SC for an Electronic Flight Instrument System (EFIS) type design change to DC-8-60 & -70 series aircraft by the Federal Aviation Administration. The upgrade installs Universal Avionics EFI-600’s, Control Panels, Burndy Block Trays, Relay Assemblies and Flight Director Converters.
- March 14, 2006: ASIG, LLC receives US DoD Federal Contractor designation and has been issued US CAGE Code 4BYP5.
- March 6, 2006: ASIG, LLC receives Small Business Administration certification as a Small Emerging Business, Veteran Owned firm and designation as an organization owned by a Service Disabled Veteran.
- February 20, 2006: ASIG, LLC receives Small Business Administration certification as a registered Small Business Activity.
ASIG, the Avionics & System Integration Group, is not affiliated with Aircraft Services International Group or BBA Aviation. To learn more about how you could benefit from our services, contact us today.