A Virtual Engineering Support Service Agreement (VESSA) allows you to tap the ASIG’s team of certified aerospace professionals. Instead of hiring full time staff members, you simply subscribe to the services that you need with monthly time blocks.
The professional engineers, drafters and subject matter experts on staff with ASIG help you achieve total engineering design, certification program management, repair assessment and the FAA approval(s) necessary to support your aircraft or fleet’s operational needs.
Each VESSA is facilitated through a secure and dedicated web portal provided by ASIG, LLC to the subscriber, where engineering data and documents may be shared and communicated via the internet and serviced 24/7/365 by a dedicated account team assigned to the subscriber account projects.
Why is VESSA valuable to the subscriber?
An ASIG VESSA ensures a seamless commitment of by-name talent and resources to support your scheduled, unscheduled and AOG operations 24/7/365 while achieving the greatest return on your engineering dollar investment in the industry. VESSA subscribers experience a continuity of operation with experience and customer-centered dedication to succeed. ASIG account managers are able to plan man-power and fleet details in advance maximizing efficiency and productivity of our staff. For a commitment as little as the cost of one full time professional employee annually, ASIG VESSA subscribers gain total access to multiple disciplines of engineering designers and certification program managers, including: structures, systems, electrical, flame, stress, DTA, and management DER’s, DAR’s, designers, drafters, technical writers and liaison staff.
When should VESSA be considered?
- When you need a full range of expertise without the cost of hiring several employees. Professional FAA DERs and DARs can be costly resources as full-time employees. ASIG’s on-staff designees are comprised of nearly every function code and authorization given by the Federal Aviation Administration; and, these are ASIG staff employees – NOT contract workers or independent consultants.
- When you need to manage off-site projects. Internal access to web-based resources support off-site projects, so you can efficiently meet deadlines without investment in a full-time technical staff.
- When you need the infrastructure to support major repairs and alterations. Personnel fees aside, infrastructure itself is costly. ASIG has the necessary applications, equipment and configuration management resources to ensure long-term platform supportability.
- When you need diverse drafting and design services supporting your technical data packages, AMMs, IPCs and detail explosions, not limited to the following formats: 3D AutoCAD, ProE, CATIA, Dassault Systems Solidworks
- When you need to comply with the FAA, other regulatory bodies, or vested business partners who require the coverage and assurances of longterm technical viability in support of emerging technologies, fleet management and planning or risk/resource management.
How does VESSA work?
The subscription agreement is a predetermined number of monthly hours committed to the subscriber by ASIG, LLC at a discounted prepaid rate based on contracted service duration and estimated monthly utilization predicated on historic utilization. All subscriber accounts are managed by a minimum of one permanent and one back-up account project manager from the ASIG, LLC engineering & design manufacturing facility and FAA repair station. Project managers utilize staff engineers on an as-needed basis. Dedicated staff can be assigned to accounts upon request to ensure 100% continuity on high volume and time critical client accounts. Clients can access their accounts through the client portal server available at www.asigllc.com, a secure encrypted environment that is continually backed-up in real time. Through this portal, the account project manager provides continuous account monitoring and status reporting. Liaison and design engineers can be remotely dispatched to the customer-specified location for maintenance or alteration activities upon request with as little as 24 hours notice. All hours expended in support of a subscribers project account are tracked and maintained by the project manager and audited monthly by the quality department. Client statements show account utilization itemized by project and aircraft for precise program accounting and analytics.